Feel like you’re drowning in debt? Overwhelmed by all the many bills to pay? Not sure if you should pay your credit card minimum? Hey, we know what that’s like.:
But if your credit score is higher than 660, then you might want to check out Tally, which pays off all of your credit cards at once and simply allows you to make one much lower payment each month.
In fact, Tally has estimated saving its members an average lifetime savings of $5,300!
Here’s how it works:
1. Download the Tally app on your smartphone and sign-up. There’s no risk to sign up and it won’t hurt your credit score.
2. Scan your credit cards securely using Tally’s SSL encryption. Tally analyzes your credit cards and finds ways to help you eliminate debt and save money. Keeping your data safe is their top priority. That’s why all information is transmitted through secure SSL encryption and is never stored on your phone.
3. Find your savings with an approved low APR line of credit. If you qualify, Tally gives you a line of credit with a low APR, then uses the new credit line to pay your credit cards every month. The low APR helps save you money on interest.
4. Organize your cards, and simply make one monthly payment to Tally. Tally manages all your credit cards in one simple app. Tally keeps track of the balances, interest rates and due dates for each card. That’s how Tally makes the right payment to the right card at the right time. All you have to do is make one monthly payment to Tally.
5. Say goodbye to late fees, since Tally will autopay on your behalf. Tally’s late fee protection gives you the peace of mind of autopay without the fear of overdraft. As long as you’re in good standing with Tally, you never have to worry about late fees again. Plus, Tally never charges fees of any kind!
That’s it. Tally helps separate the burden of credit cards from the benefits. Keep using your credit cards for the perks and rewards and let Tally handle the hard work. No tricks or gimmicks. Just a smarter way to manage your cards and a faster way to pay down debt.
Start paying down debt faster and download Tally today.
What does Tally charge?
Tally is free to download, and they don’t charge any fees to use the app. Tally makes money by charging interest on the amount borrowed. Tally only makes money if it can save you money. To get the benefits of Tally, you must qualify for and accept a Tally credit line. Depending on your credit history, your APR will be between 7.9% and 25.9% and vary with the Prime Rate.
How does Tally save me money? Tally uses your Tally credit line to pay your high APR credit cards, saving you money on interest. Tally’s late fee protection also ensures you never miss a payment.